Becoming a Go-To Administrator
A 'Go-To Administrator' is one who lawyers want to work with, one who partners turn to with confidence. And although there’s a clear need for capable, business-savvy administrators in today’s law firms, thriving as a ‘non-lawyer’ in a law firm environment requires a skill set that goes beyond the written job description.
This 75-minute Altman Weil Webinar, Becoming a Go-To Administrator, outlines how professional law firm executives can communicate and collaborate effectively with lawyers, accomplish important goals that add value to their firms, and become go-to administrators.
- The administrator’s essential role
- Law firm culture, politics and the lawyer personality
- Aligning your priorities with firm goals
- Creating exemplars of success to gain lawyer buy-in
- Designing systems and support structures to facilitate change
- Adjusting the scope and pace of projects to match the lawyer comfort zone
- Knowing when you’re in a no-win situation
Who should attend:
- Chief Administrators, Executive Directors and COOs
- Chief Strategy Officers
- CMOs, CIOs and other C-Suite executives
- Non-lawyer professionals in specialist roles
- Every administrative staffer who wants to excel
Eric A. Seeger, Principal, Altman Weil, Inc.
ORDER THE CD NOW; Email firstname.lastname@example.org; Call 610-886-2008.
A complete flash recording of the audio and video portions of the webinar on CD is available for those who missed the program.
$295 plus shipping and handling for each CD recording.