Five Things To Do in 2017
December 8, 2016 - ORDER THE CD
To advance your law firm in this hypercompetitive market, it’s critically important to set a few meaningful goals each year and act upon them effectively. While every firm will have its own unique priorities, we have identified five things that every law firm can and should do to become more competitive and profitable.
This 75-minute Altman Weil Webinar, Five Things To Do in 2017, will discuss five performance accelerators that will give your firm an edge. We’ll outline the challenges and pitfalls firms typically encounter in each area and suggest a specific plan of action to tackle these goals in your law firm.
Accelerate firm performance by:
- Establishing a blueprint for your 2017 strategic priorities
- Defining a distinct value proposition for each of your Practice Groups
- Reorienting individual and group performance goals around profitability
- Developing a systematic framework to manage underperforming lawyers
- Becoming fully conversant with the concerns and objectives of top clients
- Creating an ‘idea forum’ to improve client service and internal processes
Who should attend:
- Chairs and Managing Partners
- Executive Committee members
- Practice Group Leaders
- Executive Directors, Administrators and Directors
- Every partner with a stake in the firm's future
Eric A. Seeger, Principal, Altman Weil, Inc.
Order the CD now; Email email@example.com; or call (610) 886-2008.
A complete flash recording of the audio and video portions of the webinar on CD is available for those who missed the program.
$295 plus shipping and handling for each CD recording.